Jawed Yunus Tabba
Jawed Tabba has a rich experience in the textile industry and is currently the Chief Executive Officer and Director of a renowned textile mill. His untiring efforts helped him acquire deep insight and expertise into the export and manufacturing activities. He has been instrumental in managing the textile concerns of the Yunus Brothers Group and has transformed Lucky Textile Mills into one of the premier Textile Companies in Pakistan. He is also the Chairman of the Shares Transfer Committee of the Board of Lucky Cement Limited. Jawed Yunus Tabba is also the Chief Executive Officer of Lucky Textile Mills Limited which is among the top five Home Textile Exporters from Pakistan. Lucky Textile Mills has been a story of rapid expansion and diversification in the textile industry under his leadership and guidance.
He has a rich experience in Textile Industry and is also managing the Real Estate Project Luckyone, which is the Largest Mall in Pakistan. Luckyone is currently touted as a multi-faceted - first of its kind regional shopping mall which will revolutionize the shopping experience in Pakistan.
Jawed Tabba is also extensively engaged in community welfare projects which include the Aziz Tabba Foundation, which is working extensively in the field of social welfare, education, health and housing.
- Asrit Kedam Hydro Power Project Limited
- Aziz Tabba Foundation (Trustee)
- Gadoon Textile Mills Limited
- ICI Pakistan Limited
- Kia Lucky Motors Pakisan Limited
- Lucky 1888 Mills Pakistan (Pvt) Limited
- Lucky Cement Limited
- Lucky Energy (Private) Limited
- Lucky Entertainment (Private) Limited
- Lucky Landmark (Private) Limited
- Lucky Textile Mills Limited
- Luckyone (Private) Limited
- Lucky Wind Power Limited
- Security Electric Power Company Limited
- Y.B. Holdings (Private) Limited
- Y.B. Pakistan Limited
- Yunus Energy Limited
- Yunus Textile Mills Limited
- Yunus Wind Power Limited