Mariam Tabba Khan
Mariam Tabba Khan, took over the charge of the not-for-profit Tabba Heart Institute (THI) as Chief Executive Officer in June, 2005, immediately after the sad and sudden demise of her philanthropist father, Abdul Razzak Tabba. Although she had acquired a master’s degree, MBA, she was not involved in her father’s business ventures in his lifetime. But after his death she took the challenge of establishing and running the state-of-the-art Tabba Heart Institute.
The hospital is serving both affording and non-affording patients, with dedication, attentiveness and commitment, maintaining a high standard of professionalism and humanistic care with respect, sincerity and transparency, in her leadership. The hospital, an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified facility, is recognized by the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) for imparting post-graduate training in Cardiology, Cardiothoracic surgery, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Anesthesia. Also, THI is giving a Diploma in Cardiac Nursing, recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
She is a popular full time CEO of the hospital and her presence gives an energetic boost to her entire team.
- Aziz Tabba Foundation (Trustee)
- Asrit Kedam Hydro Power Project Limited
- Fashion Textile Mills (Pvt.) Limited
- Gadoon Textile Mills Limited
- Kia Lucky Motors Pakisan Limited
- LCL Holdings Limited
- LCL Investment Holdings Limited
- Lucky Air (Private) Limited
- Lucky Cement Limited
- Lucky Energy (Private) Limited
- Lucky Holdings Limited
- Lucky Paragon Readymix Limited
- Lucky Textile Mills Limited
- Lucky Wind Power Limited
- Security Electric Power Company Ltd
- Y.B. Pakistan Limited
- Y.B. Holdings (Private) Limited
- Yunus Energy Limited
- Yunus Textile Mills Limited
- Yunus Wind Power Limited