Mohammad Ali Tabba ( CEO )
Mr. Muhammad Ali Tabba is the Chief Executive of Lucky Cement Limited. Lucky Cement Limited is one of the largest producers and leading exporters of quality cement in Pakistan. The company is listed on Pakistan and London Stock Exchanges and has embarked on a journey of global expansion by setting up cement grinding facility in Basra, Iraq and a cement manufacturing plant in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Central Africa
He also serves as the Chief Executive of Yunus Textile Mills Ltd (YTM), a state-of-the-art home textile mill and the largest exporter of home textile products from Pakistan with subsidiaries in North America and France. Mr. Tabba also serves in the capacity of Vice Chairman of the Board of ICI Pakistan Limited. ICI Pakistan Limited is the leading producer of Polyester, Soda Ash, Chemicals, Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals products. The Company also has a management stake in the infant milk formula business under the name of NutriCo Private Limited.
Mr. Tabba is also the Chairman of KIA Lucky Motors. The company has entered into a joint venture agreement with the South Korean carmaker to manufacture, assemble, market, distribute, sell, offer after-sales service, import and export all types of Kia motor vehicles, parts and accessories in Pakistan.
All of the above companies are sponsored by Yunus Brothers Group which is one of the largest export houses and business conglomerates in Pakistan. Yunus Brothers Group provides direct employment to 40,000 people.
Mr. Tabba is also the Chairman of Pakistan Business Council (PBC). PBC is a business policy advocacy platform comprising of the largest private-sector businesses and conglomerates, including multinationals in Pakistan. Pakistan Business Council aims to improve the general business environment of the country. He is the former chairman of All Pakistan Cement Manufacturing Association (APCMA), a regulatory and apex body of the cement manufacturers in Pakistan. He has been appointed by the Government of Pakistan to serve on the Board of Directors of Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited.
In recognition of his outstanding services and contributions in the social development sector of Pakistan, World Economic Forum (WEF) in 2010 bestowed the title of Young Global Leader (YGL) on Mr. Tabba. For his meritorious services rendered in the field of entrepreneurship and philanthropy, government of Pakistan in 2018 bestowed upon Mr. Tabba The “Sitara-e-Imtiaz,” the third highest civilian award.
Mr. Tabba is the Vice Chairman of a not-for-Profit organization, Aziz Tabba Foundation. Aziz Tabba Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Yunus Brothers Group which is working extensively in the field of social welfare, education, healthcare and housing. The Foundation runs two state-of-the-art hospitals in Karachi; 170 bed Tabba Heart Institute (THI) which is a dedicated cardiac care hospital and 100 bed Tabba Kidney Institute (TKI), a specialized institution providing comprehensive treatment for Nephro-Urological disorder.
- Al-Mabrooka Cement Manufacturing Co Limited
- All Pakistan Cement Manufacturer Association
- Asrit Kedam Hydro Power Project Limited
- Aziz Tabba Foundation (Trustee)
- Cirin Pharmaceuticals (Private) Limited
- Fashion Textile Mills (Pvt) Limited
- Gadoon Textile Mills Limited
- ICI Pakistan Limited
- Karachi Education Initiative
- Kia Lucky Motors Pakistan Limited
- LCL Holdings Limited
- LCL Investment Holdings Limited
- Lucky Air (Private) Limited
- Lucky Al Shumookh Holdings Limited
- Lucky Cement Limited
- Lucky Commodities (Private) Limited
- Lucky Electric Power Company Limited
- Lucky Energy (Private) Limited
- Lucky Exim (Private) Limited
- Lucky Entertainment (Private) Limited
- Lucky Foods (Private) Limited
- Lucky Holdings Limited
- Lucky Knits (Private) Limited
- Lucky Landmark (Private) Limited
- Lucky Paragon Readymix Limited
- Lucky Rawji Holdings Limited
- Lucky Textile Mills Limited
- Luckyone (Private) Limited
- Lucky Wind Power Limited
- NutriCo Pakistan (Private) Limited
- NutriCo International (Private) Limited
- NutriCo Morinaga (Private) Limited
- Nyumba Ya Akiba S.A.
- Oil & Gas Development Company Limited
- Pakistan Business Council
- Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited
- Security Electric Power Company Ltd
- Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
- Triple Tree (Private) Limited
- Y.B. Holdings (Private) Limited
- Y.B. Pakistan Limited
- Yunus Energy Limited
- Yunus Textile Mills Limited
- Yunus Wind Power Limited